Please Note: The password is Case & Space Sensitive, so it must be typed (or pasted) in exactly as above. If this password doesn't work then please try again and make sure there is no space/s before or after the password, which sometimes happens when copying and pasting. You can also use the Order Form to purchase manually, rather than through the Store.
Before entering the store, we recommend that you read the information below:
1) Every item in the Store shows as "1 available" because the photos showing the feather/s are not samples. They are the actual feather/s you will receive when you order. 1 item means 1 packet (or pack) and the one pack will contain every feather which is in the photo. If you see the photo with one feather then obviously it's just that one feather in the packet, but if you see the photo with a pair (2 feathers) or several feathers then the term "1 available" means that 1 packet is available and the packet will contain all the feathers shown in the photo. Examples below:
"1 available" means one packet, which contains just the one feather you see in the photo.
"1 available" means one packet, which contains all the 12 feathers you see in the photo.
"1 available" means one packet, which contains the pair of feathers you see in the photo.
2) The price shown is for each item / packet, not for each feather. E.G. If a photo shows 10 feathers then the price is the total for the 10 feathers, which are all together in the one packet. All prices showing on this website are in Australian Dollars (A$).
3) Every item (and photo) is unique - and as such an item can only be added to the shopping cart once. The database keeps count of the stock (in real time) and prevents the same item from being purchased again.
4) Every item we stock and listed in our store can be shipped to anywhere in Australia, with Express Post. Discount on shipping applies for orders of at least A$50 and Free Shipping applies for orders of at least A$200. For more information, please refer to the Shipping Charges.
5) We pack and ship feathers using the best method. They are very well protected and won't move around while in transit to you. All shipments are insured by us for damage & loss during transit and we are responsible for the order until it safely reaches your premises.
6) We have an exclusive 8 level grading system. It's strict and consistent. The higher the number and the better the grade. I.E: 0 / 1 / 1+ / 2 / 2+ / 3 / 4 / 4M. (The lowest grade is 0 and the highest grade is 4M.) Grades 2 & 2+ are middle grades. For more information, please see our Grading Guide.
FULLY LICENSED - BY AUSTRALIAN STATE & FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS A B F EXPORT ACCREDITED
ALL THE FEATHERS WE SOURCE AND SUPPLY ARE NATURALLY SHED (MOULTED) FROM WELL LOOKED AFTER BIRDS!
All feathers are in stock -Worldwide Shipping Discounted & Free Shipping, for larger orders
Mark's Products & Services (AKA: MP&S) T/AS: FeatherExchange.com is the world's No.1 Merchant of feathers from CITES listed Parrot, Cockatoo and Raptor species. All our feathers are naturally moulted from well looked-after birds in captivity. Being a specialist in feathers from CITES listed (and highly protected) bird species, such as Black Cockatoos for example - MP&S holds several Australian Government issued licenses to source and trade legally within Australia and internationally. It is illegal to commercially trade with these feathers within Australia or export them overseas without holding the appropriate Australian Government licensing. The laws are in place to protect these birds. MP&S offers a free support program for unlicensed customers that wish to resell their creations (including artwork) made from feathers that we supply. Please contact us for more information.
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.